Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update

Now I promise to be a lot better at writing on this blog. It is just that things have gotten a little crazy around here. Which I know is no excuse but I promise I am doing what I can. So January 5th was my first Weight Watchers meeting and I weighed in at 178.8 lbs. Depressing, I know. Then on January 12th I went in and I lost 2.8 lbs bringing my weight down to 176 lbs. We will see how today goes, last week I got strep throat which I hope will help with the scale seeing how for three days I ate very little. Or it might have a adverse affect.
A recipe that I found I love and fills me up is Egg Drop Soup. If you love Asian food like I do, you will enjoy this recipe.
6 cups water
6 chicken bullions
1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 eggs
1/2 cup peas
Boil water, bullion, soy sauce and peas. Beat the eggs, once water boils, pour the eggs in slowly while mixing. Cool and enjoy! Yummy!
I think I need to find some better exercise videos. With Lucas potty training I really don't want to set up a gym membership and have Lucas having accidents there. I have a kick boxing DVD but I need a little more variety. I really wish it wasn't so snowy here because I miss running. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment