Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meeting

Today was my Weight Watchers meeting and I have officially acheived the first 5 lb weight loss! YAY! That was my goal for this past week. Now I am sitting 5.6 lbs thinner at 173.2lbs. My goal is to get under 170 by my half birthday which is Feb 9th. That gives me two weeks to really bust my butt to lose 4 lbs. I am sure with hard work I can obtain that.
On a side note, the Biggest Loser video is a butt kicker! Oh My Goodness! After 20 minutes I am sweating like a beast and breathing like a asmatic! Bob has you do lunges like every other minute and if you can't tell by now, I HATE lunges! It is good though, my legs and butt are my weakest and biggest part of my body. I have never really had a problem with my stomach, but my lower half is the problem. So Sean has told me that is where my focus is going to be. When I did the video on Saturday, my legs were still sore from the Tuesday workout so doing the video on top of that really killed!
Tonight is lunges, squats and dead lifts again. Whoo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment